dimanche 16 novembre 2008

About the development ...

As I told you, I love to test new things. About one year ago, Microsoft released XAML, a declarative language to code interface for .Net program. To test it, I needed to find a little project useful for me... Then I remember that I was not happy when I had to find in a saved code source some stuffs...Why? b/c the source code was in a nugg file, and even if XML is supposed to be human readable, it wasn't the case with this file! => I've found my project. After some week-ends playing with XAML, I begin to think that the .Net framework was too complex for building a simple application. In the same time, I was discovering the power of WebDynPro Abap and the beautiful implementation of the MVC design pattern. So, I begun to test different framework like ROR (Ruby On Rails), Zend (Php)... and finally Flex. I found the language and the framework I was looking for. Indeed, the ActionScript 3 has all the power of an OO language, but has also a wide range of useful libraries (XML, List…). Flex support a simple but powerful databinding on graphical components.

Aucun commentaire: